Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Monday 13 November 2017

Team Yankee: Gallery M1 Abrams

Team Yankee: Gallery M1 Abrams

Completed my M1's today just before our lunch time game. I think I need some more weathering but happy with my first models. 

After the break are some pictures of mine and Jonathan's first game using the card terrain from Hammerfall. 




The intro to Hammerfall played out over 3 turns with the Russkies taking out one of my M1's with 2 long range shots, my M1 took out the advancing T-64, and then a game of cat and mouse was played round the houses.

Really enjoyed the speed and flow of the game. However both me and Jonathan have agreed more terrain on the table to break up the lines of sight. 

We are both getting a solid idea on our forces and where we are going to base our little campaign. 

Have another game at lunch time tomorrow going to add in more tanks and more terrain. Also I will be writing up my list and hopefully putting in some names to the soldiers in my force.

What is on your hobby table this week?

Catch you on the flip side




No comments:

Post a Comment