Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Saturday 11 November 2017

Team Yankee: M1 Abrams WIP


Cracked on with the M1's from Hammerfall box this week, swapped my T-64's with Jonathan so have 4 of these beauties to start my army with.

Check out after the break for the progress so far.



With assembly complete I went with the standard M1 Abrams, you can go for an up armoured version which is included in the box. I decided not to attach the 50 cals or MGs as these are gaming models and I think they will be a little fragile for constant use.



After assembly I base coated them with a brown spray, I used Mournfang Brown from GW. As this will form a large part of the final finish.


Using blue tack I created areas that I did not want the next layer to cover when using Yankee Green

Almost finished just need to add the Black Gull Wing and Bone camo then the weathering is done and I have my first units ready.

We have Monday booked in at lunch time for our first game so check in next week when we see how my M1's fair against Jonathan's T-64s







No comments:

Post a Comment