Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Monday 6 November 2017

Team Yankee: Stripes

Bit of a break since my last post as it has been a hectic few weeks. I spent the end of October in Essen Germany at the Spiel. This is one of the largest Board Game shows in the world with nearly 250,000 visitors over 4 days. 

I work for Battlefront Miniatures and we were demoing our new Boards Games, Dr Who Time of the Daleks and Brigands & Browncoats
http://www.fireflythegame.com/ . I will post more on these games in the future.

But todays post is about our upcoming release for Team Yankee, Stripes. Team Yankee was released 2 years ago with 1 core book featuring both Soviet and US forces. Over the past couple of years we have brought out books for British, West German and East German forces. Now it is time to revisit the Soviet and US forces and give them their own dedicated books, earlier this year the Soviets book Red Thunder was released with a load more new vehicles and units. Next month is the turn of the US with the release of Stripes. 
Being new into Team Yankee I have team up with Jonathan Peace who also works with me at Battlefront and we have decided to take the new armies and learn how to play Team Yankee. 

The upcoming posts will follow our starts into our new armies, the building and painting and learning how to play.

So tonight I will be reading through Stripes and finding a hook to start my army.

Next post will be a breakdown of the book and what army I have chosen.

If you are interested in fighting World War III battles then check out the Team Yankee web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment